Here’s What You Need to Know About Using a Drywall Clip
Drywall clips are easier and quicker than traditional methods. This simple, hands-only tool is designed for everyone-from the novice DIYer to the experienced professional. It is incredibly beneficial when embarking on a drywall repair or installation project.
Let’s look at the top three benefits of using a drywall clip.
- They will save you time and material costs while renovating.
- They make it easier for electricians and plumbers to snake pipes and wires.
- The drywall corners will be less likely to crack.
These clips work by attaching a piece of drywall to an existing area. First, you must cut out the damaged area on the wall. Once complete, attach the clips to the inside corners of the hole. Finally, secure the new piece of drywall to the clips. Afterwards, by following a drywall finish level, you’ll achieve your desired texture and a seamless appearance.
Before starting your drywall project, you must practice the proper safety requirements. Firstly, be sure to lay down a tarp or plastic sheet to catch any debris and safeguard your floors. Always wear goggles, a mask, and gloves to avoid dust from entering your eyes or mouth. It’s also beneficial to have another person lift or hold any additional materials, such as the drywall piece or ladder.
The DryClip Difference
While there are many tools you can choose from to assist your drywall project, there’s only one that stands out from the others. DryClip is uniquely designed and user-friendly for everyone. It requires no specialized training and can easily be used after following along with a short video.
Here are four outstanding features of DryClip.
- It is made out of durable, heat resistant plastic.
- It is completely adjustable and will work with any drywall thickness.
- It will eliminate the need for drills, screws, electrical saws, and wood slats.
- It will reduce labor time by up to 50 percent.
It’s no surprise DIYers and professionals alike are using DryClip. It’s clear-a drywall clip is the way to go when installing or repairing drywall. Visit our online store and order your set of clips today!